Tuesday, May 10, 2011

March 7th Judge Halprin decided that I owe 545 West 146th Street Corp. $73, 000. The Appeals Clerk helped me fill out the forms to start an appeal and sent me to the third floor to order transcripts. Mirabal Sisters helped me serve the notice of appeal.

Last week, shortly after the kitchen ceiling collapsed for no apparent reason, I went to the post office to mail a print to my mother for mother's day. When I got back I checked the mail and found this Notice of Eviction (Notificacion de Desahuco) which states that I may be evicted on the sixth business day after this notice the date on the notice is 05/04/2011.

Friday I went to 111 Center Street to pick up transcripts for my appeal. I have been trying without much success to get over a bad cold that started simultaneous to the ceiling collapse. Yesterday, I went to the second floor of 111 Center street and asked to stop the eviction. I was given a form to fill out and told I would have to see the judge. I sat in Judge Halprin's court for a while then was told to go to 60 Center Street. Today I went to 60 Center Street to see about stopping the eviction. The clerk there was helpful and gave me forms to fill out, and bring back.

Meanwhile, I am looking for people to live with - - either in apartment 47 or somewhere else. I can afford about $500 per month.

4 comments:

CFR146st said...

its claudio apt5
claudio.rodriguez@usmc.mil

CFR146st said...

OMG, is this really happening its claudio apt 5.
hit me up claudio.rodriguez@usmc.mil

CFR146st said...

OMG, is this really happening its claudio apt 5.
hit me up claudio.rodriguez@usmc.mil

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer,

My name is Tom Corrigan. I'm a journalist, and I'd like to get in touch with you if at all possible. I'm at 229.669.3313. Thx!