Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Yesterday was, the new beginning of my housing court trial. I got there early enough to notice that a new skyscraper is being built that--from the view from the 8th floor looking south, appears a bit taller than the (municipal?) building at 1 Centre Street. I looks like a Frank Ghery type of thing kind of warped and wavy like a mirage or something melting. People at housing court are amazingly nice. This time though, I did get very worried about losing my home. $80, 000 is a great deal of money to me--much more than I have or have ever had. It looked for a moment like I would be asked to pay half that or vacate the premises. By the end of the day though, it seemed that the tide had turned somewhat. Much to my relief, the judge asked the LL attorney to get certified documents which required us to re-convene at a later date, the 22nd of February. For this I am VERY grateful, as it gives me time to get my facts straight, get updated records and call witnesses.

No comments: